For a limited time, get the “utterly fantastic” Mind Dimensions five-book series and the “gripping” The Last Humans trilogy from New York Times bestseller Dima Zales in one convenient bundle. Over 2500 pages of action-packed science fiction, with 1200+ 5-star reviews!
This unique bundle contains the following books:
Mind Dimensions: An Urban Fantasy/SciFi Series
Darren's had it easy his whole life. Finishing Harvard at eighteen, a lucrative job on Wall Street at twenty-one—all things are possible when you can cheat by stepping outside time. Thanks to his ability, he's a know-it-all, but what he doesn't know is how he's able to do what he does.
That is, until he meets Mira and discovers her dangerous, hidden world.
The Last Humans: A Dystopian/Post-Apocalyptic Trilogy
When invisible technology runs everything and memories can’t be trusted, how does one sort the truth from the lies?
Oasis, the last habitable area on post-apocalyptic Earth, is meant to be a paradise, a place where everyone is content. Vulgarity, violence, insanity, and other ills are but a distant memory, and even death no longer plagues the last surviving humans.
Theo, a twenty-three-year-old Youth, has never fit in with the serene, age-divided Oasis society. But it’s only when he starts hearing a girl’s voice in his head that he realizes that nothing is what it seems. Phoe is his imaginary friend—or is she?
As secrets are unveiled, Theo is dragged into a dangerous game where the virtual and the real worlds collide.
What does it mean to be human? What does it mean to be real?
Theo is about to find out.
What readers are saying about Dima Zales’s books:
• “An utterly fantastic portrayal of the Sci-Fi psychic powers trope”
• “The characters grab your heart and you find yourself rooting for them, all the while questioning everything”
• “A fascinating, fast-paced, urban fantasy roller-coaster ride set in today’s New York, with mind readers, Russian mobsters, kidnappings, murders, and betrayal”
• “I can't think of anything I've ever read that held my attention and entertained me as much as each and every one of the Mind Dimensions books”
• “This should be made into a movie!”